Your final step is to review the preparation materials, take your virtial assessments, and schedule your face face interview. Only the top scoring applicants will get hired so please follow the directions.
Complete Your Exam Registration
Your US Postal registration includes four individual online Virtual Assessments (474, 475, 476 & 477).
Assessments are assigned to individual job occupations please note appliicants can only take the official assessment once a year.
Take the practice tests first, then contact a specialist to schedule your official exam.
Your registration provides instant access to everything you need to get started. Registered applicants will receive additional access to our civil service, law enforcement, emergency services and hundreds of other employment exams.
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
All applicants for these positions have an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached. Mail Carriers must have a clear driving history for the past two years.
Job Placement Assistance
Register online and get connected with a career specialist who can expedite your application and assist you in choosing a career path that matches your skill set. Thank you and Good luck, we look forward in assisting you.
We look forward to assisting you through the hiring process.
Agents are available Monday- Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM