Search thousands of entry level positions with local, state and federal agencies.
There is an urgent need to fill thousands of full-time seasonal positions prior to the holidays. Register online and get connected with a career specialist who can expedite your application and assist you in choosing a career path that matches your skill set. Thank you and Good luck, we look forward in assisting you.
Your final step is to secure your materials, take the practice test and schedule the official exam.
You will be granted instant access to everything you need to get started: The Postal Exam 473 is segmented into four individual Virtual Assessments(474, 475, 476 & 477). Each assessment is assigned to a job occupation and can only be taken once a year.
Start practicing then contact a specialist to schedule your official exam.
We look forward to assisting you through the hiring process.
Agents are available Monday- Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Explore Your Career Opportunities
This Hiring Guide is designed to give you an overview of the hiring process used by most federal, state and local agencies. A career is civil service offers multiple unique hiring paths with specific programs for recent grads and skills matching of applicants with military experience. CareerStarters assists applicants navigate through the postal hiring process in order to better prepare themselves and increase their chances of getting hired.
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
Great Jobs Are Out There.
We Help You Get Hired.
Access to 1000s of jobs, placement assistance, hiring guides, unlimited skill testing and so much more.