Search thousands of entry level positions with local, state and federal agencies.
There is an urgent need to fill thousands of full-time seasonal positions prior to the holidays. Register online and get connected with a career specialist who can expedite your application and assist you in choosing a career path that matches your skill set. Thank you and Good luck, we look forward in assisting you.
Congratulations, your final step is to secure your materials and schedule your exams.
Once completed you will be granted instant access to these Postal Exams: Virtual Assessment 474, 475, 476 & 477.
Practice first then contact a specialist to schedule your official exam.
We look forward to assisting you through the hiring process.
Agents are available Monday- Saturday from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Need Placement Assistance?
Just call (866) 349-1412 or click the chat button below. Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
Instructions for Applying
- Register online and complete a short survey.
- Reveiw the requirements listed on the job posting.
- Complete a live phone interview to assist locate the best position to meet your skills.
- Create a USPS account.
- Prepare for the postal entry level skill assessments.
- Take the official exam and wait for an interview invitation
Great Jobs Are Out There.
We Help You Get Hired.
Access to 1000s of jobs, placement assistance, hiring guides, unlimited skill testing and so much more.