Jobs are updated hourly, please continue to your account and start preparing.
Job Placement Assistance is available Monday – Friday 9am– 5pm EST
Your Registration also includes access to all our Civil Service Assessments.
Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits
- Multiple health and life insurance choices
- Retirement and thrift savings plans
- Vacation time and sick leave
- Qualifying education assistance
instructions for applying
- Register online and complete a short survey.
- Review the requirements listed on the job posting.
- Complete a live phone interview to assist locate the best position to meet your skills.
- Create a USPS account.
- Prepare for the postal entry level skill assessments.
- Take the official exam and wait for an interview invitation
Get Hired faster
Your registration matches you with personalized job recommendations and career paths.
Dedicated Career Advisors
Our Career Advisors guide you every step of the way to you obtain your initial job and beyond to find your ideal career position.
Unlimited Skill Assessments.
Take advantage of all our skill assessments by creating your personal skill map to filters the jobs you are best qualified for.
Occupational Hiring Guides.
Industry hiring guides are available to help you prepare for industry placement exams and increase your chances of getting hired.
New Skill Crossing Career Profiles.
Skill Crossing’s career profile is synced to your Career Starters account and expands your job search outside of Civil Service Jobs.