POSITION: Cannabis Packaging / Processing Technician
SALARY RANGE: Median Pay $15 – $20 per hour
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Looking for a career in an exciting new industry? Our employers are now looking for dependable and highly motivated individuals who available for immediate hire. Duties for this person will includes, but is not limited to, making and packaging joints as well as assisting with harvesting, bucking, trimming, labeling, weighing, sealing, and barcoding.
- Weighs and packages product.
- Makes joints and tracks production.
- Writing labels for delivery & checking labels for accuracy.
- Performs data entry which includes weights, strains, notes, etc.
- Ensures Inventory is accurate and barcoded correctly.
- Maintains inventory count and reorders supplies as necessary.
- Performs Second Checks which includes Final Inspections of checking labels, counts and product for accuracy and quality.
- Records and verifies final box counts and assists with loading inventory to prepare for delivery departure.
- Driver’s license or State ID card.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the MMCC to receive an Agent badge.
- High School Education or GED graduate
EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS: This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with the product.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
By submitting your inquiry regarding a job you are agreeing to the terms of the use of this website. Please review our Privacy Policies, Terms & Conditions or write us at CareerStarters.org,