POSITION: Extraction Technician
SALARY RANGE: Median Pay $15 – $22 per hour
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Looking for a career in an exciting new industry? Our employers are now looking for dependable and highly motivated individuals who available for immediate hire. Duties include:
- Preparing equipment and plant materials for extraction.
- Operating highly sophisticated extraction equipment.
- Processing concentrates and extracts
- Cleaning and maintenance of extraction equipment and laboratory facility.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory.
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to laboratory equipment such as liquid chromatography systems, pumps, microscopes, balances, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment, and preparing requisitions as needed.
- Storing supplies and equipment, disposal of waste according to guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate.
- Washing and sterilizing laboratory glassware.
- Performing clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, filing, and answering telephone inquiries.
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.
Performs related duties as assigned.
- Driver’s license or State ID card.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the MMCC to receive an Agent badge.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university, with a major in chemistry or a related field.
EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS: This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with the product.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
By submitting your inquiry regarding a job you are agreeing to the terms of the use of this website. Please review our Privacy Policies, Terms & Conditions or write us at CareerStarters.org,