POSITION: Dispensary Cashier or Receptionist
CATEGORY: Retail/Customer Service
SALARY RANGE: Median Pay $13 – $17 per hour
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Looking for a career in an exciting new industry? Our employers are now looking for dependable and highly motivated individuals who available for immediate hire. Duties include:
- Follow established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain knowledge of store products and their beneficial qualities.
- Be able to convey your knowledge to the customers to make sure they are selecting the most appropriate products to best satisfy their needs
- Operate with honesty and respect
- Complete any work assigned by management
- Verify each customers ID as well as all other required documents
- Must be able to effectively use the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Enter and update customer information logs in a timely manner
- File maintenance (when required)
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized store while following all security measures
- Keep open communication with both management and coworkers to ensure proper handling of all issues and to ensure effective store operation and compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Driver’s license or State ID card.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the MMCC to receive an Agent badge.
- High School Education or GED graduate
EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS: This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with the product.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.
By submitting your inquiry regarding a job you are agreeing to the terms of the use of this website. Please review our Privacy Policies, Terms & Conditions or write to us at CareerStarters.org,