POSITION: Trimmer, Harvester, and Cultivators
SALARY RANGE: Median Pay $13 – $18 per hour
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES – Looking for a career in an exciting new industry? Our employers are now looking for dependable and highly motivated individuals who available for immediate hire. Duties include:
- Assisting growers with harvesting marijuana plants by cutting the flowers of the plants from their stems
- Ability to interpret and execute state laws and regulations required in the cultivation of cannabis products.
- Organizational skills; cleanliness; precision; knowledge of marijuana plant anatomy and strains; ability to weigh accurately; ability to sit and focus for long periods of time; manual dexterity
- Driver’s license or State ID card.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be approved by the MMCC to receive an Agent badge.
- High School Education or GED graduate
EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS: This job has an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so with extreme care and caution when working with the product.
NOTICE SCREENINGS REQUESTED: You may receive multiple requests for background checks in regards to this employment opportunity. Respond to all requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly and nonresponses may result in disqualification for this opportunity.