Your last step before taking the official virtial assessments, and advancing to a face to face interview. Only the top scoring applicants are invited to the final interview. Ask your job specialist about preparing for the best career path.
Complete Your Exam Registration
A placement specialist will assist you through the hiring process and choosing which virtual assessment matches your qualifications.
Each assessment is assigned to an individual job occupation (Exams 474, 475, 466, & 477). Applicants will only be allowed to take each assessment once per year.
Call today and start the hiring process.
Your registration provides instant access to everything you need to get started. Registered applicants will receive additional access to our civil service, law enforcement, emergency services and hundreds of other employment exams.
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
All applicants for these positions have an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached. Mail Carriers must have a clear driving history for the past two years.
Job Placement Assistance
Register online and get connected with a career specialist who can expedite your application and assist you in choosing a career path that matches your skill set. Thank you and Good luck, we look forward in assisting you.
We look forward to assisting you through the hiring process.
Agents are available Monday- Friday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM