Search thousands of entry level positions with local, state and federal agencies.
US Postal Service is Hiring
Pay Rate: $18.10 – $24.22
The USPS is Now Hiring in Your Area
The United States Postal Service is the largest government employer in America. Career employees receive paid training, holidays, full medical and retirement benefits. Multiple career paths to choose from and plenty of room for advancement, the postal service is a great place to start a career. NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED TO APPLY.
All applicants for these positions have an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who do not yet have an exam score are being invited to take the exam. Examining will continue until capacity has been reached. Mail Carriers must have a clear driving history for the past two years.
Immeidate Hire Positions Available
The United States Postal Service needs workers for immediate hire. Choose from multiple career paths with career opportunities available. Complete the application, take your assessments and get qualified for the available positions in your area.
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
- Safe driving record (if applicable to the position)
- Must be registered with Selective Service if applicable
Great Jobs Are Out There.
We Help You Get Hired.
Access to 1000s of jobs, placement assistance, hiring guides, unlimited skill testing and so much more.