Search thousands of entry level positions with local, state and federal agencies.
Government Career Services is Now Hiring – Administrative Clerks
Average Hourly Pay Rate is $18.56 – $21.45 paid bi-weekly
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Government Career Services is currently recruiting Contract-to-Hire Clerk positions in your area. GCS is a strategic supplier and business partner hired to recruit applicants for full and part-time employment. For immediate consideration please complete the online questionnaire and call the department ID provided to at your confirmation.. The GCS is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and all hiring decisions are made by the local postal authority.
All applicants for these positions have an exam requirement. Currently, applicants for this posting who have not taken the civil service exam are being invited to take the exam.
Register Now, to Start the Hiring Process
Unlike other job sites, we understand obtaining employment is a process and include placement assistance to get you hired fast!
- 18 years old at the time of appointment or 16 years old with a high school diploma
- United States citizen, permanent resident, or citizen of American Samoa or other U.S. territory
- Recent employment history
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screening, and medical assessment
- Residency requirement for background checks
Instructions for Applying
- Register online and complete a short survey.
- Review the requirements listed on the job posting.
- Complete a live phone interview to assist locate the best position to meet your skills.
- Create a GCS Account
- Take job specific skill assessments.
- Take the official civil service exam and wait for an interview invitation
Great Jobs Are Out There.
We Help You Get Hired.
Access to 1000s of jobs, placement assistance, hiring guides, unlimited skill testing and so much more.